Sunday, April 24, 2011

once upon a time...

I stopped blogging. Oppss. Sorry.

Happy Happy Easter!!!!
The grave has been defeated and our Savior LIVES!

Now...I have no excuse for this absence.
I can try and make up for it though. Let's catch up!

I went to Dallas. I did some really wonderful things, with some really wonderful people.

Like riding Pacos Bill.
I also made a visit to Cowboys stadium.

And took in a Rangers game.

I was home for a more important game though. My Atlanta's Braves home opener.

I turned 24.

Celebrated all 6 of our small groups Spring birthdays.
Saw my oldest childhood friend get married (our dad's our best friends, collective "awe").
Throw in a few other fun things and there you have it!
We're nearing the end of April, clearly my favorite month of the year, and Spring is in full swing!

Summer is just around the corner and we have just 5 weeks left in the school year. Then, in 7 weeks, I head back to Haiti!!! Find out more here!

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment