Thankful God knows what I need to hear. When I need to hear it.
Via this inspiring sister in Christ.
Running because I have been entrusted with much.
"We would appreciate your prayers for:
1. For us to be able to get both court dates before courts close on July 15
2. Please pray for the judge and his family. Pray for wisdom, guidance and discernment as he has big decisions to make!
3. Please pray that we will bond with our children quickly
4. Please pray for our Lawyer and the social worker caring for our children
5. Please pray for our hearts to be prepared for all God shows us and puts before us"
Can't wait to hear what God does!
It's here. Spring. Warmth. Sunshine. Spring will officially be sprung on March 20th. Today's high temperature in our sweet southern city is 80 degrees though, so I'm calling it.
It's time friends. For porch swings and sweet tea. Peaches and raspberries. Picnics. Lightning bugs in mason jars. Beach trips. Dinner on the porch. Sundresses, sandals, and sunglasses. Fresh flowers.
I'll be ringing in Spring two ways this weekend. First on Saturday with a wedding. Love is in the air after all. Second on Sunday, with a half marathon.
You've met your match.