Monday, June 27, 2011

unexpected mercies

Today these two incredible people left on a big journey.

Danielle and Wes were my gracious hosts one lovely summer when I worked for student life. Danielle and I don't keep up as much as we'd like- but my love for her runs deep.
I learned more from Danielle and Wes than they'll ever know.

Today, they started the journey to Uganda. This is another step in the process to bring home their twins!
I am so happy for this soon to be family of 4.
I think I'll ask to move back in and live across the hall from their bouncy toddlers!
Babysitter? Done.

That sound good D & W...?


Please pray for the Sullivan's. They should be in Uganda 3-4 weeks, with their first court date scheduled for July 1st.
Here are their other prayer requests:
"We would appreciate your prayers for:
1. For us to be able to get both court dates before courts close on July 15
2. Please pray for the judge and his family. Pray for wisdom, guidance and discernment as he has big decisions to make!
3. Please pray that we will bond with our children quickly
4. Please pray for our Lawyer and the social worker caring for our children
5. Please pray for our hearts to be prepared for all God shows us and puts before us"

Can't wait to hear what God does!

No comments:

Post a Comment